Tower Pacific Construction will work with you from the beginning to complete a project that will meet your needs. We work closely with your architect and other consultants to address issues ranging from site location to building materials and methods.
We have earned our reputation by:
- Listening to our clients needs
- Communicating well with the design and construction team
- Offering creative solutions to schedules, difficult sites, ongoing business operations, and cost constraints
- Value engineering projects with a common-sense approach to cost savings
- Coordinating with subcontractors/suppliers to ensure products are available on time
- Handling project permits, budgeting, and estimating
- Preliminary Design & Drawings
- Budgeting & Estimating
- Scheduling and Work Scope
- Construction & Build-out
Our Design/Build service is a team approach throughout the design and construction process. Tower Pacific Construction can also assist you by preparing reports and drawings to speed up the design schedule prior to working with an architect.
- Real estate analysis
- Site & building selection
- Conceptual layouts of site and building
- Conceptual programming
- Preliminary design
- Feasibility analysis
- Space planning
- As-built drawings
- Sketches, CAD plans, 3D models, renderings
Tower Pacific Construction can prepare a complete permit ready set of plans in-house for minor tenant improvements including the following drawings: Site plan, Floor plans, Foundation, Framing, Sections, Elevations, Details, Schematic plans for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.